Shipping information and DOA
Packages are generally dispatched within 1 day after receipt of payment and are shipped Overnight using UPS or Fedex Next Day Air with tracking.
- Our shipping rates do depend on where it is going. You can easily estimate the shipping cost on the product page. We do not charge for heat packs, cold packs or boxes. (Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs.)
- Free shipping on orders over $249
- We ship Monday through Thursday to avoid late deliveries on the weekends. We will send an email to confirm shipping dates, but feel free to contact us specifying a particular shipping date.
- Unfortunately we do not ship Live Coral to Hawaii, Alaska, or international, we only ship to continental US destinations.
How we ship your corals:
Each Coral is packed in the appropriate container to protect each type of coral.
- Depending of the coral: Plastic containers or Poly bag.
- We use thermal protection to insulate boxes with free heat or cold packs, peanuts protection to ensure you receive the healthiest species available and to reduce the travel stress.
- We ship your order by 6:00pm so your order is in transit for the least amount of time possible.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) Policy:
All corals are guaranteed to arrive alive on Overnight Shipping (UPS or Fedex Next Day Air) / First Delivery Attempt. In the rare event that it does not, please send us a photo within 2 hours of delivery.
- Store credit will be issued for the price of the coral, that can be used on your next order. We do not give refunds and we do not accept returns.
- Coral Reef US cannot be held responsible for mechanical or weather delays from the shipping companies.
- If there is any problem with your shipment, please contact us, so the situation can be rectified promptly.